Sunday, May 23, 2010

AGAIN...

Jonathan's nose stuffed up again.  Last night, he couldn't sleep.  Finally managed to dose off at 3am.

I told Harith we have to bring him to the doctor's and confirmed that he has the flu.

Lungs are clear.  Nose and throat a little inflamed.  No need for antibiotics.

He refused to take his nap even though he was drowsy with the medication and needed the rest actually.


Normally I will stay up till around 3am just to change his diaper then go to bed.  But last night, it's been quite tough for me cos I had backache and he wanted me to hold him upright all the time, making the nerve more tender and my right leg numb.

I'm actually getting sleepy now ... Hope tonight will be better.

In a way, I'm glad we brought him to the doctors today and got him medicated.  We're going to bring him to Art Glass Solutions for an hour of art experience with glass this Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to that.   More on that later this week.

1 comment:

Yin May said...

yes, again is the word. totally know what you feel. our kids catch an allergy so easily. hope you can get some massage from your hubby for your backache!